Tysons Corner, VA
Requisition Number: 310632
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310632
Our client is a leading American bank holding company with nearly a thousand branches across the country. Our client has been an innovator in the industry, doing everything from helping pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the 1990’s to the sponsorship of NCAA Bowl Games. Our client currently has a need for a Trainer to join their team in Tysons Corner.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Trainer:
- Lead engaging classroom content for a diverse set of learners
- Provide feedback to content developers on the effectiveness of training materials and the greater program
- Administer evaluation tools and exercises; evaluate class success
- Establish milestones for specific projects and meet deadlines
Requirements of the Trainer:
- Bachelor's degree in Instructional Design, Education, or related field preferred
- At least 3 years of experience delivering training courses
- Solid understanding of adult learning theory and practices
- Ability to manage a classroom and drive a culture of continuous improvement
- Ability to adapt teaching strategies to meet student learning styles
- Sensitive to cultural diversity
- Subject Matter Expertise in the field, contribute substantially to content development
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Keywords: Trainer, Instructional Design, Adult Education, Learning Theory, SME, Subject Matter Expert, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Job ID: 310632
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts