Requisition Number: 310634
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310634
Our client is a leading American bank holding company with nearly a thousand branches across the country. Our client has been an innovator in the industry, doing everything from helping pioneer the mass marketing of credit cards in the 1990’s to the sponsorship of NCAA Bowl Games. Our client currently has a need for a Training Developer to join their team in Richmond.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Training Developer:
- Develop course content and training
- Apply industry recognized instructional design methodologies
- Conduct needs assessment to identify performance/knowledge gaps
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Regularly update management of progress, risks, and any recommendations
- Develop training materials that support a range of learning styles
- Demonstrate sensitivity to cultural diversity
- Adhere to department standards and templates related to instructional design and delivery
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to obtain content and develop relevant materials
- Develop training evaluation tools and training delivery plans
Requirements of the Training Developer:
- At least 3 years of experience developing training content/courses
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment, adapt to change, and quickly learn the business structure
Keywords: Training Developer, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Instructional Design, Adult Education, Content Development, Course Development
Job ID: 310634
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts