Business Data Analyst
Requisition Number: 310307
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310307
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Duration: 6+ month contract
- Lead all project work, including analysis, requirements definition and testing as requested.
- Review operational procedures and methods and recommend changes for improvement with an emphasis on automation and efficiency.
- Serve as primary administrator for databases and applications used in the department. Responsibilities include advanced maintenance, metric creation, and Risk Management.
- Assist in monitoring system and operational controls identifying areas of risk and suggesting possible improvements. Design and build risk dashboards as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum five (5) years’ work experience in banking, financial services or related experience.
- Experience with implementation and configuration Loan Origination Systems
- Advanced SQL skills and experience
- Experience with gathering business requirements #eg1989
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts