Salesforce/SFDC Business Analyst, Contract
Requisition Number: 310358
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310358
We have a great opportunity with an excellent organization for a Salesforce Business Analyst.
Local candidates preferred.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Salesforce Business Analyst:
- Facilitate and expand data and business knowledge as part of a major initiative to propel CRM improvement and streamline workflow
Requirements of the Salesforce Business Analyst:
- 8 or more years of total I.T. experience.
- Strong business analysis skills
- Must have experience working on at least one SFDC/Salesforce project.
- Ability to understand as-is state across multiple business units and design a to-be state
- Experience working on at least one Agile project.
- Excellent problem resolution skills
- Good writing and presentation skills
- Agile experience required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Keywords: Salesforce Business Analyst, CRM, Customer Relationship Management, Problem Resolution, Agile
Job ID: 310358
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts