Senior Software Developer
Requisition Number: 310659
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310659
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Software Developer to join our high profile client in Detroit.
All applicants must be willing and able to convert to full-time, W-2 employment.
Salary: $90 - $110K
Responsibilities of the Senior Software Developer:
- Review business requirement and provide technical feedback
- Design and develop Web Service application using Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, SOAP, and RESTful services
- Create technical design artifacts, including activity diagram, sequence diagram, and API specifications
- Develop unit test modules and provide support for build and deployment automation
- Coordinate onshore and offshore development activities
- Provide support for defect triage and remediation
- Communicate to management and business partners on development status and progress
Top Skills Required of the Senior Software Developer:
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Solid experience in Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, SOAP, and RESTful services
- Familiar with Java/J2EE design patterns and Web Service design principles #eg1989
Job ID: 310659
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts