Data Governance SME
Requisition Number: 310643
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310643
We have an excellent opportunity for a Data Governance SME to work on a 3 month + project (with a strong possibility of extension) onsite in Minneapolis, MN. The rate is open based on experience.
As a Data Governance SME, you will be responsible for:
- Successful management and delivery of data governance deliverables on the BI/Analytics project
- Data governance change management
- Create standards and best practices for data governance
- Create the long-term vision and roadmap for data governance
- Recommend data governance tools to the client
- Educate the Data Stewards on their role relative to the data governance standards, best practices, and vision
Requirements of the Data Governance SME:
- Data Governance SME
- Techno/Functional – How to take current data and implement best practices.
- Oracle, BI, SQL, Data Warehouse
- Strong Communication- implement best practices for Data Governance, Current-Future state road mapping, education, training, coaching, and leadership of Data Governance.
Related Terms: OBIEE, Oracle, ODI, Data Warehouse, Snowflake, Oracle BI, OBI, Business Intelligence
Why choose Eliassen Group?
Working as an Eliassen Group contractor gives you exceptional benefits! Our consultants receive an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and prescription drug coverage through Blue Cross Blue Shield of MA. We also offer a 401(k) plan with matching, direct deposit, weekly payment, and a $1000 referral bonus plan. Eliassen Group also has a Consultant Advocacy Program entirely dedicated to serving you once you start working with us. We are currently achieving “World Class” Net Promoter Score Status and are one of Inc. Magazine’s 50 Best Places To Work in America!
Please send your MS Word resume to Ben Crosby at email@example.com or call 770-399-4508 for immediate consideration.
Job #: 310643
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts