Full Stack Automation Developers
Requisition Number: 310692
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310692
Our client is a Boston-based financial investment firm that serves over twenty million customers. They employ tens of thousands of individuals and manage trillions of dollars in assets. With almost a century of experience, this financial services company is an industry leader, both nationally and globally. Our client is known for being a great place to work, and they are looking for Full Stack Automation Developers to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Full Stack Automation Developers:
- Design, develop, maintain, and troubleshoot automated tests to for quality and release readiness
- Work collaboratively with team to formulate testing requirements throughout the development life cycle
- Incorporate and streamline test automation into build pipelines and quality gates
Requirements of the Full Stack Automation Developers:
- Experience with test automation with JUnit, Selenium, Cucumber, Rest Assured, ReadyAPI
- Strong technical background, including troubleshooting and root cause identification
- Highly productive in an Agile project delivery environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to quickly develop subject matter expertise
- Motivated self-starter with excellent collaborative skills
Job ID: 310692
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts