Senior Project Manager – Oracle EBS & CMO
Requisition Number: 309897
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309897
Our client is one of the oldest independent biotech companies in the world, with a commitment to innovation, excellence, and continual improvement of quality of life for people around the globe. They are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their dedicated team.
International (Europe) and domestic travel may be required once per quarter.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Senior Project Manager:
- Develop and manage project plan, including schedule and resources
- Accountable for predictable project delivery by driving accountability
- Ensure project resources, internal and external, are committed to meet project needs
- Ensure projects are delivered according to scope, budget, and timeline
- Ensure high quality of solutions delivered
Requirements of the Senior Project Manager:
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in Computer Science or Business
- Formal project management qualification is preferred (PMP or similar)
- At least 5 years of experience of hands-on experience delivering complex, cross-functional projects in a GxP environment
- Some knowledge of IT systems
- Proven fluency in Project Management tools and techniques and implementing projects within established SDLC methodologies
- Experience transitioning new and upgraded systems - at least two large, multi-disciplinary projects
Keywords: Senior Project Manager, Oracle EBS, PMP, GxP, SDLC, Project Management, Leadership, Project Planning, Project Oversight
Job ID: 309897
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts