Senior Security Systems Engineer
Cranberry Township, PA
Requisition Number: 310682
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 310682
Our innovative, leading client is seeking a Senior Security Systems Engineer to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Senior Security Systems Engineer:
- Ensure adherence to system requirements on all projects
- Ensure system design meets system requirements
- Plan and develop engineering management plan
- Monitor and report on project engineering performance to leadership
Requirements of the Senior Security Systems Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- At least 5 years of engineering experience in project operations (SDLC)
- At least 5 years of experience managing projects or system requirements
- Experience with requirements management tools (DOORS)
- Experience with scheduling tools (MS Project, Primavera)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational and configuration management skills
- Excellent influencing abilities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well independently and on a team
Keywords: Senior Security Systems Engineer, Project Operations, SDLC, Systems Development Life Cycle, System Requirements, DOORS, MS Project, Primavera, Configuration Management
Job ID: 310682
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts