New York, NY
Requisition Number: 310690
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310690
Our leading client in NYC is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- Provide project management and administrative support for the team
- Perform administrative tasks for projects managed by the team
- Enter and track activities and attendance in Salesforce
- Create spreadsheets, distribute materials, track responses, and process documents
- Track acitivities in project management tools
- Assist with Cvent registration monitoring, evaluations, and report generation
- Help to update key dates in the calendar
Requirements of the Administrative Assistant:
- High school diploma and at least 2 years of experience required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent administrative skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to take responsibility for work quality
- Ability to learn and use tools like MS Office, Salesforce, SurveyMonkey, and Cvent
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks
Keywords: Administrative Assistant, Project Management, MS Office, Salesforce, SurveyMonkey, Cvent, Customer Service
Job ID: 310690
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts