New York, NY
Requisition Number: 310705
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310705
Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility. They are currently seeking a Business Analyst to join their innovative team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
- Drive key projects across multiple teams to fulfill business objectives
- Provide thorough documentation of user stories, workflow diagrams, and SDLC artifacts
- Document data mapping sources and calculations; analyze complex data issues
- Coordinate the development of multiple critical tasks
Requirements of the Business Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 7 years of professional experience as a Business Analyst
- Solid understanding of C#, .NET, SSRS, and SQL
- Experience with a variety of Agile and SDLC methodologies
- Experience authoring SDLC artifacts
- Experience supporting a fixed income trading desk
- Experience with project management
- Experience in current and future state workflow diagrams
- Experience in data analysis across multiple systems
Keywords: Business Analyst, SDLC, Documentation, Agile, Fixed Income, Project Management, Workflow Diagrams, Data Analysis, Financial Services
Job ID: 310705
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts