Senior Data Governance Analyst
Requisition Number: 310710
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310710
Our well-known client in the Ballantyne area is looking to hire an experienced Senior Data Governance Analyst to join an established project team.
As a Senior Data Governance Analyst, you'll be working on data integration efforts and data quality work using a variety of tools and processes.
As a Senior Data Governance Analyst , you will:
- Document the standardization of data element definitions, influencing common values and rules for values by partnering with business groups.
- Lead data mapping, data research and other data analysis activities to support the development and refinement of the project strategy
- Partner with business groups and Data Analysts to standardize data processes for documenting and defining critical data elements for key strategic and business as usual projects
- Develop and execute communication plans and facilitate sessions to educate others on data quality issues, remediation planning and adherence to data policies and standards
- Lead the establishment of change control initiatives to modify and enhance the approved set of data element definitions and reference data when needed
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert on metadata, data transformation and how it feeds into business processes decisions and reporting needs
- Contribute to a positive work environment by demonstrating cultural expectations and influencing others to reward performance and value “can do” people, accountability, diversity and inclusion, flexibility, continuous improvement, collaboration, creativity and fun #eg1989
This position is a long-term contract offering strong compensation as well as great benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k).
For immediate consideration, email your MS Word resume to David Patterson email@example.com
Job ID: 310710
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts