Senior UI Developer
Requisition Number: 310723
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 310723
Our leading client in Annapolis is seeking a Senior UI Developer to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Senior UI Developer:
- Perform on an application development team using Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) with open-source software
- Build maintenance and troubleshooting tools
- Support Agile development and automated testing
- Provide web application development
- Draw on experience in all phases of the software development life cycle
Requirements of the Senior UI Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a technical discipline
- At least 5 years of experience with software development and design
- Experience with Python and web application development
- Experience with object oriented design and development
- Experience in the full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with two or more of the following:
- Database and SQL (Oracle, PostgreSQL) skills
- Angular.js 2+
- Rapid development
- Frameworks such as; REST, Web Services, SOAP, and XML-RPC
- Google Cloud Platform
- CSS Preprocessor - Sass
- Functional Programming
Keywords: Senior UI Developer, SDLC, Software Development Life Cycle, OOP, OOD, Oracle, SQL, PostgreSQL, Angular.js, Unix, Linux, Rapid Development, REST, Web Services, SOAP, Google Cloud, CSS, SASS, Functional Programming
Job ID: 310723
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts