Requisition Number: 310761
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310761
Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility. They are currently seeking a Java Developer to join their innovative team.
Responsibilities of the Java Developer:
- Design and develop applications in accordance with enterprise principles to support regulatory reporting
- Utilize Agile methodology to drive design review and development
- Leverage enterprise solutions to gain consistency
- Work to drive process improvement and automation
Requirements of the Java Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 10 years of experience in application development using service oriented architecture (SOA)
- Expertise in Java/J2EE, AngularJS, Jenkins, Nexus, Sonar, Maven
- Some experience with large databases (Oracle, MS SQL Server)
- Some experience with JasperSoft and other reporting tools
- Experience with regulatory projects
- Motivated self-starter, able to work well independently or on a team
- Knowledge of banking and financial and regulatory reporting is a plus
Keywords: Java Developer, Service Oriented Architecture, SOA, Java, J2EE, AngularJS, Jenkins, Nexus, Sonar, Maven, Oracle, MS SQL Server, JasperSoft, Regulatory Reporting, Financial Services
Job ID: 310761
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts