Requisition Number: 310769
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 310769
Our client is an international information technology and solutions consulting company. The company is committed to ensuring the safety and security of the United States through the delivery of innovative, next-generation IT solutions. They are currently seeking a Technical Analyst to join their dedicated team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Technical Analyst:
- Provide tier 2 support, triage incidents, interface with end users to drive issue resolution
- Research and report on critical issues across cross functional teams
- Respond to end user inquiries and provide thorough documentation of issues
Requirements of the Technical Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- At least 3 years of experience with website operations
- At least 3 years of experience with delivery assurance
- At least 3 years of experience with help desk support for external customers
- At least 1 year of experience with help desk troubleshooting of operations issues, level 1 and 2
- At least 1 year of experience with monitoring tools (Splunk, New Relic, Extra Hop)
- Proficiency in IE, Chrome, and Firefox
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Word, Excel (pivot tables), and PowerPoint
Keywords: Technical Analyst, Tier 2 Support, Help Desk, Incident Triage, Issue Resolution, Splunk, New Relic, Extra Hop, Excel, PowerPoint
Job ID: 310769
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts