Requisition Number: 309027
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 309027
Eliassen Group has multiple openings for Desktop Management for a branch of the Federal Government. The Desktop Manager will have three years of experience with client end point engineering, and CISSP, or CEH certifications.
- Utilization of Tanium, Bug Fixing, or other related tools.
- PowerShell scripting with Python, VB.NET or any other related scripting language.
- Experience with WAN and LAN configuration and protocols.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot in a Windows environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or 5 years of experience in information technology.
- Minimum of 4 years of client endpoint engineering.
- Minimum of 1 year of PowerShell scripting experience.
- CISSP, CEH, SFCP, GCIA, ISSEP CCNA and other certifications are desirable.
Related Keywords: Desktop Management, System Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, CCNA, Route, Switch, CISSP, Security, Windows, Operating Systems, PowerShell, Scripting, Python, VB.NET, WAN, LAN, Networking
Job ID: 309027
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts