Requisition Number: 310795
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 310795
Our client enables health care providers to better serve their patients through technology. They offer a fast-paced, dynamic environment to gain valuable industry experience. Our client is currently seeking a Systems Engineer to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Systems Engineer:
- Design, develop, and implement world class technologies to expand organizational infrastructure
- Install and configure COTS technologies to meet enterprise objectives
- Develop and utilize metrics to manage complex computing systems to drive automation and performance
- Contribute to production system from requirements to release
Requirements of the Systems Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience with RHEL administration, complex computing platforms, and cutting-edge technologies
- Expertise in configuration management solutions
- Extensive scripting experience and knowledge of industry standards
- Strong troubleshooting skills
Keywords: Systems Engineer, RHEL, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Configuration Management, Scripting, Troubleshooting, Systems Development Life Cycle
Job ID: 310795
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts