Assistant Supply Planner
Requisition Number: 310806
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310806
The Assistant Supply Planner will be an expert in Oracle Supply Bench processes and will assist with the Supply Planning of all Higher Education products and packages. The Assistant Supply Planner will work with Supply Planner to understand ASCP inputs and execute to the ASCP to ensure availability of product. The Assistant Supply Planner will help facilitate both domestic and international supply for Pearson global product produced in North America.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Supply Planner:
- Work with sourcing and purchasing to ensure order plans are properly executed in compliance with inventory policies
- Monitor and update any supplier constraints on inventory replenishment
- Manage the destruction of obsolete stock
- Proactively communicate with supplier to prioritize and voice concerns
Requirements of the Assistant Supply Planner:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong experience with Oracle Supply Bench
- Knowledge of Oracle application inventory system
- Understanding of general publishing plans for print
- Knowledge of supply chain planning policies
- Strong understanding of master data/databases
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, including pivot tables, vlookups
Keywords: Assistant Supply Planner, Oracle Supply Bench, Supply Chain, Master Data, Excel
Job ID: 310806
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts