Requisition Number: 310038
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310038
Our client is a professional organization and leading source of scientific information. They are dedicated to fostering innovation, enabling education, promoting diversity, and driving scientific advancement. They are currently seeking a Project Manager to join their passionate team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Lead and oversee projects from beginning to end, utilizing Project Management best practices and organizational policies
- Hold project meetings internally and externally to ensure flow of communication, including project kickoff, regular team meetings, regular stakeholder meetings, and post-implementation meeting with customers
- Provide unparalleled customer service to clients
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- At least 8 years of overall project management experience, with 6 in managing software development within a large organization
- At least 4 years of experience with Microsoft Project
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Well versed in project management methods and best practices
- Experience with SDLC methodologies
- Demonstrated success working with customers for successful project completion
- PMI Certification or equivalent certification
Keywords: Project Manager, PMI Certification, SDLC, MS Project
Job ID: 310038
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts