Requisition Number: 310750
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310750
Eliassen Group is seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist with experience working with manufacturing processes in the pharmaceutical industry to join our industry-leading client.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the QA Specialist:
- Provide engineering and technical support related to quality assurance
- Perform change control, CAPA, product surveillance, and risk management activities
- Evaluate manufacturing operations for compliance to quality standards and regulations
- Provide recommendations when corrections or improvements are necessary to meet standards
Requirements of the QA Specialist:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience in Quality Assurance or similar experience in manufacturing processes
- Strong technical writing and problem solving abilities
- Vision assessment required (20/20 near visual acuity and color vision)
Keywords: QA Specialist, CAPA, Change Control, Risk Management, Technical Writing, Manufacturing
Job ID: 310750
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts