Requisition Number: 310759
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 310759
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Our client in Cincinnati is looking for a Program Manager to join their team! In this pivotal role, you will be accountable for successfully managing customer relationships, revenue generations, and multiple project deliverables in a profitable manner.
- Manage both strategic and operationally tactical aspects of multiple and large scale customer solutions.
- Responsible for the management of the project profitability, including project estimates, budgets, sales forecasts and expense management; Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and develop additional sales and service opportunities within assigned accounts.
- Meet and exceed annual sales target / budgets.
- Develop account strategy to ensure an ongoing customer relationship and annual revenue for Education, Professional Services, Managed Services and Software Development.
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews with the customer to review the holistic state of the account and discuss future and strategic opportunities.
- Develop ongoing training / best practices for the project management team to reduce effort, increase quality, and deliver positive outcomes with customer engagement
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or related field, or relevant work experience.
- At least 7 years of proven leadership in customer solutions delivery. Preferably in the retail or high-tech industries.
- Experience working in a complex organization with an appreciation of how the dynamics of growth affect corporate culture and in-place processes and systems.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills. Must be able to communicate and interact well with coworkers and customers.
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts