System / Platform Admin (Linux)
Requisition Number: 310802
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310802
We have an excellent opportunity for a Linux System / Platform Admin with our leading client in Cary.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Linux System / Platform Admin:
- Install, update, maintain, and support SaaS services
- Develop hands-on technical solutions to meet business needs
- Manage and execute deliverables and timelines
- Adhere to system implementation methodology
- Monitor system/server/application/network performance
- Provide day to day operations analysis, support, troubleshooting, and maintenance of systems
- Research and recommend enhancements to improve system reliability and performance
Requirements of the Linux System / Platform Admin:
- Solid experience with Linux system administration, scripting, and SaaS
- Familiarity with multiple hardware and OS platforms
- Knowledge and experience with one technology language/application, with the ability and drive to become well versed on all modern and emerging technologies
- Advanced system design and debugging skills
- Ability to perform complex problem solving
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to write test cases and procedures
- Strong troubleshooting and issue resolution skills
Keywords: Linux System / Platform Admin, SaaS, System Design, Technical Solutions, Operations Support
Job ID: 310802
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts