C# .Net Developer
Requisition Number: 310820
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310820
Our client is a software company, focused on creating three dimensional support services for their clients. They are committed to sustainable growth and innovation, and devoted to integrity and transparency. Our client currently has an opening for a C# .Net Developer to join their team.
Responsibilities of the C# .Net Developer:
- Utilize strong programming ability and deep knowledge of C#, .Net, and WPF development to design, prototype, and implement new software components to be used in a variety of applications
Requirements of the C# .Net Developer:
- Strong working knowledge of Computer Science
- Professional work experience with C#, .Net, WPF, and XAML required
- Good programming skills and experience in using facing applications
- Experience with C++ a strong plus, though not required
- Motivated self-starter, driven to achieve goals
- Ability to work well independently or in a team setting
Keywords: C# .Net Developer, WPF, XAML, C++
Job ID: 310820
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts