Senior Software Developer
Requisition Number: 310809
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310809
Our industry-leading client is seeking a Senior Software Developer to join their team in Boston.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Senior Software Developer:
- Work to optimize existing systems to improve performance and scalability
- Perform comprehensive testing of code to ensure highly available systems
- Research and recommend software solutions and tools to drive efficiency
- Lead and drive development operations initiatives
- Help to develop software user manuals
Requirements of the Senior Software Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or at least 5 years of professional experience
- At least 3 years of experience building REST APIs with the following technologies:
- Java 8+
- Spring Boot
- JUnit 4+
- Maven or Gradle
- Comprehensive understanding of microservices
- Ability to work with Jira, Jenkins, BitBucket, New Relic, SonarQube, ELK
Keywords: Senior Software Developer, REST APIs, Microservices, Java 8, Spring Boot, JUnit, Maven, Gradle, Swagger, MongoDB, MySQL, Ubuntu, Jira, Jenkins, BitBucket, New Relic, SonarQube, ELK
Job ID: 310809
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts