Lead QA Engineer
Requisition Number: 310846
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310846
We have an excellent opportunity for a Lead QA Engineer with our highly regarded client in Hartford.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Lead QA Engineer:
- Evaluate, select, and implement best technologies to provide solutions
- Provide technical leadership in system design, test architecture design, and code reviews/pull requests
- Responsible for raising the technical skills of other QA engineers on own team
- Design and implement test harnesses, Integration Test Suite, and UI Test Suite
- Responsible for implementing a performance testing program with DevOps and Sr. Software Engineers across organization
- Embody, teach, and advocate for true software craftsmanship at the team level
- Participate in cross-team collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Focus on continuing education
Requirements of the Lead QA Engineer:
- Experience working on Agile teams to deliver software products in a CI/CD environment
- Experience writing UI and integration level test automation
- Experience in a multitude of leading programming languages such as Java, C#, Python
- Desire and experience working in an environment embracing TDD is required
- Deep understanding of version control with systems like Git and comfort with pull request workflows is required
- Experience in relational data stores like PostgreSQL, MySQL, or MS SQL is required
- Understanding of tools commonly used for CI/CD like Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes is required
- Understanding of and experience in leading Cloud providers like GCP, AWS, Azure or large scale private cloud is nice to have
- Experience with non-functional test processes and technologies such as Dynatrace, LoadRunner, NeoLoad, JMeter, etc is required
- Understanding of and experience with big data technologies is nice to have
- Experience working in the Insurance industry is a plus
Keywords: Lead QA Engineer, Quality Assurance, Test Automation, Test Engineer, Test Driven Development, TDD, Java, C#, Python, CI/CD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, MySQL, MS SQL, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes
Job ID: 310846
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts