Requisition Number: 310849
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310849
Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility. They are currently seeking a Project Manager to join their innovative team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Oversee system development projects from inception through implementation
- Allocate resources and assign responsibilities
- Develop detailed project plans
- Ensure adherence to organizational and industry PM standards
- Regularly communicate project status/deviations to stakeholders
- Maintain a strong customer focus
- Ensure project work is completed on time, on budget, and according to scope
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- At least 5 years of project management experience
- Strong experience in virtual project management for a global organization
- Some knowledge of application programming, system design, and client/server architectures
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure technologies and their integrations
- Ability to plan and manage project delivery to meet client objectives
- Solid knowledge of MS Office and PM tools
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
- Strong risk mitigation skills
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Solid consensus building, influencing, and negotiation skills
Keywords: Project Manager, MS Office, Jira, Trello, Risk Mitigation, Project Oversight, Budget, Resource Allocation, Leader, Project Delivery
Job ID: 310849
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts