Information Security Auditor
New York, NY
Requisition Number: 310699
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310699
Our globally recognized client is seeking an Information Security Auditor to join their team in NYC.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Information Security Auditor:
- 40% - Technical Security Reviews
- Perform risk assessment activities and information security reviews across the business
- Provide guidance on information security matters
- 30% - IT Compliance Control
- Manage network, operating system, database, and application security configuration audits
- Propose operational improvements to reduce risk; stay current on compliance requirements related to business field
- Ensure alignment with all relevant Information Security standards
- 20% - Reporting & Communication
- Analyze data, provide reports, and recommend actions to manage information security
- Formally document all assessment activity and ensure availability for future audits
- 10% - Risk Management/SOC Support
- Maintain IT risk register; compile audit and review results to determine impact of risks
- Recommend policy changes to reduce risk
- Oversee SOC operational tasks
Requirements of the Information Security Auditor:
- HIPAA-PCI background is ideal
- Experience maintaining a risk register
- RSA Archer experience is a plus
Keywords: Information Security Auditor, Technical Security Review, IT Compliance Control, Reporting, Risk Management, SOC Support, HIPAA-PCI, Risk Register Maintenance, RSA Archer
Job ID: 310699
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts