Requisition Number: 310781
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 310781
Our client enables health care providers to better serve their patients through technology. They offer a fast-paced, dynamic environment to gain valuable industry experience. Our client is currently seeking a Credentialing Specialist to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Credentialing Specialist:
- Review all credentialing/recredentialing applications and submit to the verifying organization
- Maintain up-to-date records for all providers
- Ensure compliance with NCQA guidelines
- Prepare physician consultant agreements and send to the appropriate party
- Assist with client audits by providing files for submission in a client facing format
- Adhere to confidentiality and HIPAA requirements
Requirements of the Credentialing Specialist:
- High school diploma and at least 3 years of healthcare provider credentialing experience
- Strong knowledge of federal and state credentialing guidelines and standard credentialing/re-credentialing processes
- Ability to maintain professional relationships with providers and external organizations
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational, collaboration, and communication skills with keen attention to detail
- Adaptable to a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with tight deadlines
Keywords: Credentialing Specialist, NCQA, National Committee for Quality Assurance, Human Capital Management, HIPAA, MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Healthcare
Job ID: 310781
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts