Senior Level A&A Analyst
Requisition Number: 310865
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 310865
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Senior Level A&A Analyst to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance prior to start.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Senior Level A&A Analyst:
- Perform A&A activities in accordance with regulatory agency standards
- Create system security plans, impact analyses, security assessments, and other documentation
- Identify risk, validate mitigation plans, analyze system designs
- Support RMF implementation
Requirements of the Senior Level A&A Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline and CISSP certification
- At least 9 years of overall experience in IT
- At least 6 years of experience in cyber security policy and processes (RMF/NIST/A&A)
- Subject matter expert in information security and assurance principles and technologies
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, deadline-driven environment
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills, verbal and written, to interact across all levels of the organization
- Customer service orientation; excellent multi-tasking, organizational, and critical thinking skills
- Skilled in MS Office (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Project), MS SharePoint
Keywords: Senior Level A&A Analyst, Assessment and Authorization, NIST, RMF, Risk Management Framework, Cyber Security, Information Security, Information Assurance, Documentation, MS Project, Visio, SharePoint, Clearance Job, Public Trust Clearance
Job ID: 310865
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts