Senior Business Analyst
Requisition Number: 310867
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 310867
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance prior to start.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Senior Business Analyst:
- Elicit, define, and document requirements
- Translate requirements into technical specifications for developers
- Define content strategy solutions
- Analyze implementations; leverage analyses to create and propose creative solutions
Requirements of the Senior Business Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
- Strong and substantial experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience with Drupal implementation, or similar CMS
- Experience in an Agile environment (Scrum, Kanban)
- Ability to develop data to meet business use requirements
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Keywords: Senior Business Analyst, Requirements Analyst, Drupal, Content Management System, CMS, Business Intelligence, BI, Team Foundation Server, TFS, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, SDLC
Job ID: 310867
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts