Security Assessment Test Lead
Requisition Number: 310868
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 310868
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Security Assessment Test Lead to join their incredible team.
This is a full-time, permanent position with a comprehensive benefits package.
Responsibilities of the Security Assessment Test Lead:
- Manage program assessment from end to end
- Lead a team to fully and accurately evaluate system security
- Evaluate information system design for information security
- Audit systems, analyze potential vulnerabilities, and identify ways to mitigate risk
- Conduct periodic assessments of contractor facilitates
Requirements of the Security Assessment Test Lead:
- At least 3 years of experience with Federal Accreditation testing
- CISSP, CISA, or equivalent certification
- Strong understanding of network and information protection systems
- Understanding of system privacy controls, security design, and systems hardening
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience with information systems security best practices
- Must be available to travel up to 25%
Keywords: Security Assessment Test Lead, Federal Accreditation Testing, CISSP, CAP, CISA, Unix, Linux, Windows, DevOps, Systems Hardening, NIST 800-53, Information Security, Cyber Security
Job ID: 310868
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts