Requisition Number: 310870
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 310870
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Project Coordinator to join their incredible team.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with a comprehensive benefits package.
Responsibilities of the Project Coordinator:
- Provide administrative support to drive successful project completion
- Support assessment staff as required; provide backup for scheduling staff as required
- Work with team members to coordinate travel as needed
- Create and submit deliverables on time, with accuracy
Requirements of the Project Coordinator:
- At least 3 years of administrative experience
- Experience with MS Project
- Solid documentation skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Deadline-driven, detail-oriented
- MS Office Suite/MS Project certifications
Keywords: Project Coordinator, Administrative, MS Project, MS Office Suite, Documentation, Project Support, Deliverables
Job ID: 310870
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts