Cloud Automation Engineer
Requisition Number: 310871
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 310871
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Cloud Automation Engineer to join their incredible team.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with a comprehensive benefits package.
Responsibilities of the Cloud Automation Engineer:
- Monitor and manage all installed systems and infrastructure
- Create data models to promote real-time reporting
- Integrate new systems with existing in-house structure
- Build/modify scripts and applications for accurate data pulls
- Design and develop large relational databases
- Perform security assessments for risk identification
- Improve continuous monitoring of cloud systems
Requirements of the Cloud Automation Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in cloud development and scripting
- Experience in database development/architecture
- Experience with Unix/Linux and Windows
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server)
- Experience with AWS, Azure, Salesforce security management
- Splunk experience
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent task prioritization and multitasking abilities
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
Keywords: Cloud Automation Engineer, Cloud Development, Scripting, Unix, Linux, Windows, Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, AWS, Azure, Salesforce, Splunk
Job ID: 310871
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts