Requisition Number: 310786
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310786
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our IT department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in ETL processes and data warehousing, we have the opportunity for you!
The ETL developer is responsible for creating and managing ETL processes that load data from various sources into the enterprise data warehouse. The candidate would participate in design, development, testing, execution and quality assurance of both automated and manual data integration and exchange processes.
- Design and develop enterprise and departmental data warehousing and ETL solutions.
- Coordinate activities with data source application owners to ensure integration, data integrity and data quality.
- Translate business requirements into ETL designs and mapping specifications.
- Create robust and high-performing ETL mappings using Informatica PowerCenter.
- Actively participate and contribute to Uline's EDW architecture.
- Understand and contribute to enterprise data warehouse data model.
- Provide technical and business knowledge support to the team. #eg1989
For immediate consideration, send an updated resume to Joel Williams: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ID: 310786
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts