Senior WebFOCUS Developer
Requisition Number: 310855
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 310855
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Senior WebFOCUS Developer to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Senior WebFOCUS Developer:
- Convert Oracle EPM and WebFOCUS 7 to WebFOCUS 8
- Design and develop complex enterprise-level applications and systems software
- Convey progress, issues, reports, and deliverables clearly and effectively
- Assist with documentation
Requirements of the Senior WebFOCUS Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant technical discipline
- At least 2 years of experience migrating from WebFOCUS 7 to 8
- Demonstrated ability using Oracle EPM
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile development methodologies
- Ability to use MS Office Suite, including PowerPoint
- Background in coding and testing Section 508 standards
- Extensive experience with requirements analysis for IT system implementations
Job ID: 310855
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts