Requisition Number: 310899
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 310899
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their incredible team.
Due to government security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the DevOps Engineer:
- Help to build and maintain a cutting edge visual simulation system
- Demonstrate and evangelize DevOps and CM practices, tools, and techniques
- Perform QA and V&V of the systems
- Work to standardize practices across the larger software development group
Requirements of the DevOps Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- At least 5 years of experience as a Linux System Administrator
- At least 3 years of experience using DevOps methods and tools (CI/CD, Jenkins, Docker)
- At least 3 years of experience using Configuration Management tools and techniques
- At least 3 years of experience with Quality Assurance, Verification & Validation, and software testing
- At least 1 years of experience developing on Windows systems or as a Windows System Administrator
- Knowledge of scripting languages and methods for process automation required
- Experience creating and deploying Linux and Windows system images
- Ability to communicate and work well with others
Keywords: DevOps Engineer, Linux, Windows, System Administrator, CI/CD, Jenkins, Docker, Configuration Management, Quality Assurance, QA, Verification & Validation, V&V, Softaware Testing, Process Automation
Job ID: 310899
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts