Graphics Software Engineer
Requisition Number: 310900
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 310900
Our client is a premier technology integrator with approximately 33,000 employees worldwide. With a strong commitment to supporting programs of national importance, our client is able to help solve our country’s most significant problems. They are currently looking for a Graphics Software Engineer to join their incredible team.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain an active DoD Secret Clearance prior to start.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Graphics Software Engineer:
- Work on a team to create 3D graphics systems
- Develop C++/Java code in a Linux environment
- Design and code, as well as unit/integration/v&v testing
- Develop sophisticated, real-time software
- Develop new code and maintain and enhance existing code
Requirements of the Graphics Software Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Graphics; or, equivalent experience
- Background in Physics or Mathematics is helpful
- At least 8 years of experience in software development using C++
- At least 1 year of experience developing in a Unix/Linux environment
- Ability to adhere to coding standards
- Strong knowledge of data structures
- Experience with version control systems (GIT, TFS)
- Travel may be required up to 15%
Keywords: Graphics Software Engineer, Physics, Mathematics, C++, Java, Application Development, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, V&V Testing, Linux, GIT, TFS
Job ID: 310900
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts