Senior OBIEE Developer - 100% REMOTE
Requisition Number: 310920
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310920
Our client is a leading technology integrator, dedicated to supporting programs of national importance. They are currently seeking a Senior OBIEE Developer to join their team.
This position can either sit in Orlando or 100% REMOTE.
Responsibilities of the Senior OBIEE Developer:
- Collaborate with business end users to understand critical data needs
- Design, develop, deploy, and maintain analytical and reporting applications
- Gather requirements and manage BI projects from end to end
- Provide technical Quality Assurance
- Develop design documentation for functional and technical requirements
- Document resolution of technical problems
Requirements of the Senior OBIEE Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant technical discipline
- Experience with OBIEE 12c administration and WLST scripting
- OBIEE 12c Certification or any related industry certification desired
- Solid understanding of Data Warehouse and Operational Data Stores concepts
- Familiar with Waterfall, Agile, and Systems Engineering development methodologies
Keywords: Senior OBIEE Developer, OBIEE 12c Certification, WLST, WebLogic, Data Warehousing, Waterfall, Agile, Systems Engineer, Quality Assurance, QA, Business Intelligence, BI, Documentation
Job ID: 310920
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts