Python Test Case Developer
Requisition Number: 310934
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310934
We have an excellent opportunity with a leading client in Englewood for a Python Test Case Developer.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Python Test Case Developer:
- Actively participate in Scrum planning and daily Scrum meetings
- Participate in all aspects of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Develop test cases according to functional test specifications
- Write unit, component, and integration tests
- Maintain source code and support automation team mission
Requirements of the Python Test Case Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- At least 2 years of hands-on development experience
- Strong skills in Python and Unix/Linux
- Ability to follow directions, software design and test case specifications
- Minimalist approach to software development
- Networking experience is nice to have
- Experience on a test team is nice to have
- Upbeat, can-do attitude
Keywords: Python Test Case Developer, Unix, Linux, SDLC, Software Development Life Cycle, Software Design, Networking
Job ID: 310934
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts