Requisition Number: 310558
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310558
Our client is an American publicly owned investment firm that is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. For more than 75 years, our client has been dedicated to putting the customer first so they feel confident in investing through them. They are currently looking for a Proposal Writer to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Proposal Writer:
- Manage the proposal process and related internal and external constituents
- Communicate with senior professionals to assess client needs and understand strategic advantages
- Create proposals that express advantages to maximize impact
- Work with business associates to qualify and prioritize requests
- Streamline organization's standard responses with an executive summary for each opportunity
- Manage and mentor RFP Specialists
Keywords: Proposal Writer, RFP, Request for Proposal, Business Writing, Collaboration, Coordination, Mentor
Job ID: 310558
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts