Requisition Number: 310932
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310932
We have an excellent opportunity for a skilled Web Developer to join our industry-leading client in Englewood.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Web Developer:
- Participate in all aspects of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Develop User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) features
- Actively participate in all Scrum ceremonies and planning activities
- Write unit, component, and integration tests
- Maintain source code
Requirements of the Web Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Art or Visual Communications and Web Development Bootcamp certificate
- At least 3 years of hands-on development experience
- Skilled in Unix/Linux, HTML5, NodeJS, and Express framework
- Minimalist approach to software development
- Eye for aesthetic value related to UI/UX development
- Ability to complete tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Upbeat, "can-do" attitude
Keywords: Web Developer, Unix, Linux, HTML5, NodeJS, Express Framework, SDLC, Software Development Life Cycle, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, UX, UI, User Experience, User Interface
Job ID: 310932
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts