Automated Test Framework Developer
Requisition Number: 310935
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310935
Our internationally recognized client is seeking an Automated Test Framework Developer to join their team to automate the testing of highly popular modeling software and online content. Highly developing programming skills are a must.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Requirements of the Automated Test Framework Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science required
- At least 3 years of experience in automated testing framework development
- Professional work experience with all Windows OS development environments (Eclipse, Java, Selenium)
- Experience with test framework development for integration/functional testing
- Experience with Unit testing frameworks (TestNG, JUnit)
- Experience with Selenium GRID
- Familiarity with Jenkins or other CI tools
- Experience with website security testing
- Understanding of QA process
- Familiarity with Agile development preferred
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
Keywords: Automated Test Framework Developer, Windows OS, Eclipse, Java, Selenium, Selenium GRID, Integration Testing, Functional Testing, TestNG, JUnit, Jenkins, CI, QA, Agile
Job ID: 310935
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts