Automation Framework Developer
Requisition Number: 310938
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310938
Our internationally recognized client is seeking an Automation Framework Developer to join their growing team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Requirements of the Automation Framework Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science required
- Extensive experience in development and strong grasp of computer science programming fundamentals
- At least 3 years of experience in automated testing framework development
- Experience in all Windows OS development environments (MS Visual Studio, C#)
- Experience with test framework development for integration and functional testing
- Experience with Unit testing frameworks (NUnit, XUnit)
- Experience writing Power Shell code
- Knowledge of deploying automated tests on virtual machines
- Knowledge of distributed testing
- Familiarity with Jenkins or other CI tools
- Experience with database design
- Understanding of the QA process
- Familiarity with Agile development
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Keywords: Automation Framework Developer, Windows OS, MS Visual Studio, C#, Integration Testing, Functional Testing, Unit Testing, NUnit, XUnit, Power Shell, Distributed Testing, Jenkins, CI, Database Design, QA, Agile
Job ID: 310938
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts