IT Risk Analyst
New York, NY
Requisition Number: 310948
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 310948
Our client is one of the largest asset management firms in the world, with over 50,000 employees across 35 countries. They are committed to excellence for their customers and employees. Our client is dedicated to diversity and inclusion within the workplace that extends to their culture of social responsibility. They are currently seeking an IT Risk Analyst to join their innovative team.
This is a temporary contract to permanent opportunity; only individuals seeking full-time, permanent employment will be considered.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the IT Risk Analyst:
- Monitor design, implementation, and operation of security controls
- Lead technology policy management
- Provide metrics reports on technology risks and controls
- Assess infrastructure, application, and service security
- Drive governance of risk remediation related to cyber security
- Provide incident management, including disaster recovery
- Support the design and execution of technology/information risk programs
- Drive overall technology risk strategy
- Ensure all IT staff, processes, and tools are in alignment with risk policies
- Maintain awareness of trends in technology and financial services to determine potential risks
Keywords: IT Risk Analyst, Information Security, Cyber Security, Security Controls, Policy Management, Risk Remediation, Incident Management, Disaster Recovery, Risk Strategy, Financial Services
Job ID: 310948
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts