Requisition Number: 310875
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310875
We have an excellent opportunity for a Scrum Master with a leading client in Austin.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring agile process is followed across teams. You will remove impediments to the team's success, foster an environment that drives high performance and continuous improvement.
Responsibilities of the Scrum Master:
- Champion Agile techniques and methodologies
- Coach for continuous improvement, constantly learn new tools/techniques
- Help development team create high value products
- Serve as a mentor to multiple teams; guide workflow
- Faciliate daily stand up meetings
- Oversee project planning; track milestones
- Address conflict among team members with grace
- Remove any impediments to team success
- Advocate for team to be as autonomous and productive as possible
Requirements of the Scrum Master:
- CSM (Certified Scrum Master)
- At least 4 years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Experience with Atlassian tools preferred (JIRA, Confluence)
- Embody the principles of servant-leadership
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Highly energetic and enthusiastic
- Strong negotiation and influencing abilities
- Flexible in a dynamic work environment
- Exceptionally inspirational and motivatiing
- High EQ
Keywords: Scrum Master, CSM, Certified Scrum Master, Atlassian Tools, JIRA, Confluence, Servant-Leadership, Agile
Job ID: 310875
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts