Requisition Number: 310940
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 310940
Our client enables health care providers to better serve their patients through technology. They offer a fast-paced, dynamic environment to gain valuable industry experience. Our client is currently seeking a Pricing Manger to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Pricing Manager:
- Improve pricing process and models to enhance pricing accuracy and product value
- Play a key, hands-on role in the transition from Excel to Salesforce.com CPQ system
- Manage and lead pricing team to drive revenue growth through effective pricing analysis
- Develop complex pricing proposals according to customer requirements
- Promote and ensure compliance with company standard pricing process
Requirements of the Pricing Manager:
- At least 7 years of experience in pricing/finance/sales/management or similar, relevant experience
- Strong leadership and project management skills and the ability to work with senior executives
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to meet deadlines and thrive in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to read and interpret data and develop an action plan
- Strong Excel skills, including the ability to build and enhance models
- Experience managing and leading a pricing and yield analysis team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience with business technologies, particularly Salesforce.com
- Experience with Configure-Price-Quote technology a plus
Keywords: Pricing Manager, Leader, Project Management, Excel, Salesforce.com, Configure-Price-Quote, Pricing Analysis, Pricing Proposals, Finance, Sales
Job ID: 310940
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts