West Springfield, MA
Requisition Number: 310828
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Job Id : 310828
We have an exciting opportunity for a Network Administrator with a leading client in West Springfield.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with a comprehensive benefits package.
Responsibilities of the Network Administrator:
- Manage, maintain, and support systems and infrastructure as they relate to networking and telecommunications
- Ensure optimal delivery of technology infrastructure services
- Ensure system reliability, security, and protection of IT assets
- Develop and document best practices and protocol, as well as network diagrams
- Help to develop long term infrastructure strategy and plans
- Administer AD design, user creation, and group policies
Requirements of the Network Administrator:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in IT networking
- Experience with MS Office 365, VMware vSphere, Azure, AWS, PowerShell
- Experience with Cisco UC and VoIP telecommunications
- Experience with switch, router, and firewall configuration and security
- Experience with Active Directory, Group Policy, and DNS and DHCP configuration
- Experience with virtual server backup and replication
- Experience with WAN and LAN infrastructure support
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- IT certifications a plus
Keywords: Network Administrator, Office 365, VMware vSphere, Azure, AWS, PowerShell, Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, WAN, LAN
Job ID: 310828
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts