Requisition Number: 309471
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 309471
Our client is seeking a talented and capable Project Manager to join their existing product team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with senior leaders among several practice areas to help drive the process, technology, and tasks to complete a successful implementation. Our ideal candidate is a skilled leader, strong manager, and someone with demonstrated experience in overseeing several ServiceNow projects and strategic initiatives. Strong communication, organization and negotiation skills are a must. This individual is should also be comfortable working with data to drive planning and workflow decisions.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Utilize a combination of both PMI and Agile SDLC methodology
- Own and maintain traditional project management documentation and communication
- Coordinate schedules across various user groups
- Organize and conduct regular project meetings
- Act as the thought partner for the new group's process and system changes
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years Project Management work including an understanding of Agile SDLC
- Highly qualified candidates will have experience managing a Help Desk ticketing system implementation such as ServiceNow
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledgeable in Jira/Confluence
Keywords: Project Manager, PMI, Project Management Institute, Agile, SDLC, Software Development Life Cycle, ServiceNow, Jira, Confluence
Job ID: 309471
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts