Requisition Number: 310986
Employment Type: Contract
Job Id : 310986
Our highly respected and well established client is seeking a System Administrator to join their growing team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the System Administrator:
- Manage overall operating systems, including Windows and RHEL
- Ensure the integrity and security of data on computers and databases
- Perform daily system monitoring using Nagios
- Perform and test routine system backups and restores using NetBackup
- Install, configure, and maintain a variety of software and hardware
- Work with third party vendors to resolve issues
Requirements of the System Administrator:
- Strong experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator, or equivalent
- Experience with Microsoft operating systems and policies
- Experience with Citrix NetScaler and XenApp
- Experience with NetBackup on Linux and Windows platforms
- Experience with VMware, ESXi
- Knowledge of RSA, TACACS, and Radius
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Keywords: System Administrator, Windows, RHEL, Nagios, NetBackup, Active Directory, Group Policy, DHCP, DNS, Citrix NetScaler, XenApp, VMware ESXi, RSA, TACACS, Radius
Job ID: 310986
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts