Senior Data Analyst
Requisition Number: 311001
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job Id : 311001
We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Data Analyst to join a leading client in Wilmington.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Senior Data Analyst:
- Provide data analysis and reporting for all business units
- Coordinate with coworkers to identify, acquire, and analyze data
- Organize data from disparate sources to facilitate effective data analysis
- Oversee/mentor junior colleagues
Requirements of the Senior Data Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least 5 years of experience in data analytics
- Highly skilled in SQL Server, SQL Azure, MySQL, T-SQL, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, VBA
- Strong quantitative and qualitative research skills
- Ability to work in a team setting and independently
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to utilize technology to solve complex problems
Keywords: Senior Data Analyst, SQL Server, SQL Azure, MySQL, T-SQL, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, VBA, Quantitative Research, Qualitative Research, Reporting
Job ID: 311001
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
Get Notified for Similar Jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts